wanirashid
Assalammualaikum. :)
Hye,just call me wanie.
20th y/o.
UiTm Perlis as my second home. Engineering victim.
Hobin Jang Hobin girl. Fighting !





Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Wanie

;MAT235
02 August 2011 | 1:47 PM

WTF!!! I ony got 16.5 out of 30..its really sucks..

dalam geng cycho aku yang paling rendah..ct -23,mal-24,yanti-25,syipa-26.5..

what wrong with u my dear..maybe I have mistake with someone..

i’m sorry dear..or I careless in my equations…arghhhhh..FCUK!!!

now is really difficult time..i hope u understand.. i don’t know why??? ..

GOD, please help me..aku rasa macam perlu perubahan drastic…

my future is my in hand bai*…J

i have to do something that can change my marks in future test.. chaiyokchaiyok!!!



Old things | New things


Have a nice reading :)